BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE TO LIFT!
Held annually near Valentines day, this meet adds in the opportunity to crown the "Strongest Couples" in the OH State region. Grab your partner and hit the gym -- you'll need the training time to throw down your highest totals as a co-ed team pair!
Held at The Dirty Gym Barbell Club, this will be a very accessible venue for first-time competitors.
- 22JAN17 | Couples Registration will be taken at Weigh-Ins!
- 28Oct16 | Early Registration is now Open!
- 28Oct16 | Facebook Event Page is up on The Dirty Gym.
- 28Oct16 | Judging and Standards Videos are up on our YouTube Channel.
Cost (Registration is Below):
- USPA Membership (Mandatory) | $50
- Athlete Registration (Single Division) | $65
- Additional Divisions (i.e., Cross-over Fees) | $30
- Spectators | Always Free!
- Fri, 10FEB | 0900-1100 | 23-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Fri, 10FEB | 1700-1900 | 14-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Sat, 11FEB | 0700-0800 | Final Registration & Weigh-Ins
- Sat, 11FEB | 0800 | Rules and Warm-Up
- Sat, 11FEB | 0900 | Meet Start
Any lifter, Male or Female, 13 Years of age or older, with an active USPA Membership.
Ensure you have a copy of your USPA Membership Card during weigh-ins. You can check on the status and print a current USPA Membership card Here.
Raw | Classic Raw (i.e., Knee Wraps) | Single-Ply
Juniors | Open | Sub-Masters | Masters
114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 220 | 242 | 275 | 275 | 308 | 308+
97 | 105 | 114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 198+
Federation Rules and Standards:
This is a USPA sanctioned and Judged meet. You will find an overview of the latest Rules and Standards following the link in the upper right, or in the latest Technical Rulebook Here.
All Gear a must meet USPA rules and specs and all lifters must wear Singlets.
- Best Overall Lifters (Divisions with 3+ Athletes)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Medals for all Class Winners
- Strongest Couples Award (Based on Combined Wilks)
Matthew Swartout | Phone: 646-707-4224 | Email: Contact@TheDirtyGym.com.
Check the Event Page for this Meet on The Dirty Gym Facebook Page.
Photos and Video:
Vendor and Booth space will be available on premises and will fill up quickly. Contact Dirty Gym HQ for more information.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event or future events at The Dirty Gym, Contact Dirty Gym HQ for more information.