TRY-OUT IN COMPETITION -- EARN A DG POWERLIFTING TEAM SLOT!
Our 2017 Powerlifting Team season is upon us and it begins with the DG Proving Grounds USPA Meet! The Dirty Gym will use the results from this competition to finalize our Athlete roster for the 2017 season (based on Coefficient scores within the competition, as well as Regional/National Competitiveness).
If you live in the Dayton, OH area, you may be eligible for a Team Slot. If not, this will still be a great meet for you to kick off the year with USPA.
THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE: 1.) COMPETE. 2.) GET RANKED. 3.) WE'LL BE IN TOUCH!
- 13JAN17 |Registration is now CLOSED.
- 28OCT16 |Registration is now OPEN!
Cost (Registration is Below):
- USPA Membership (Mandatory) | $50
- Athlete Registration (Single Division) | $65
- Additional Divisions (i.e., Cross-over Fees) | $30
- Spectators | Always Free!
- Fri, 13JAN | 0900-1100 | 23-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Fri, 13JAN | 1700-1900 | 14-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Sat, 14JAN | 0700-0800 | Final Registration & Weigh-Ins
- Sat, 14JAN | 0800 | Rules and Warm-Up
- Sat, 14JAN | 0900 | Meet Start
Any lifter, Male or Female, 13 Years of age or older, with an active USPA Membership.
Ensure you have a copy of your USPA Membership Card during weigh-ins. You can check on the status and print a current USPA Membership card Here.
Raw | Classic Raw (i.e., Knee Wraps) | Single-Ply
Juniors | Open | Sub-Masters | Masters
114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 220 | 242 | 275 | 275 | 308 | 308+
97 | 105 | 114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 198+
Federation Rules and Standards:
This is a USPA sanctioned and Judged meet. You will find an overview of the latest Rules and Standards following the link in the upper right, or in the latest Technical Rulebook Here.
All Gear a must meet USPA rules and specs and all lifters must wear Singlets.
- Best Overall Lifters (Divisions with 3+ Athletes)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Medals for all Class Winners
- All local Dayton, OH lifters are taken under consideration for The Dirty Gym 2017 Team
Matthew Swartout | Phone: 646-707-4224 | Email: Contact@TheDirtyGym.com.
Check the Event Page for this Meet on The Dirty Gym Facebook Page.
Photos and Video:
Vendor and Booth space will be available on premises and will fill up quickly. Contact Dirty Gym HQ for more information.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event or future events at The Dirty Gym, Contact Dirty Gym HQ for more information.