RECORDS ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN, SO LET'S GET TO WORK.
This April come out to The Dirty Gym and break some records with us! Whether it's a PR, state record, American Record, or even a World Record, come join us for a friendly, intense, and professional atmosphere.
Held at The Dirty Gym Barbell Club, this will be a very accessible venue for first-time competitors as well as the veteran.
This meet will be limited to 45 lifters to provide the best conditions for you to hit that weight you have been chasing! We will have everything and anything you may need for your big day on the platform -- Including plenty of National Judges for National Records!
- 21MAR17 | Registration is now CLOSED!
- 04MAR17 | Registration Limit raised to Only 45 Lifters
- 04JAN17 | Facebook Event Page is now up.
- 28OCT16 | Early Registration is now Open!
- 28OCT16 | Judging and Standards Videos are up on our YouTube Channel.
Cost (Registration is Below):
- USPA Membership (Mandatory) | $50
- Athlete Registration (Single Division) | $65
- Additional Divisions (i.e., Cross-over Fees) | $30
- Late Registration Fee (After 8APR) | $15
- Spectators | Always Free!
- Fri, 21APR | 0900-1100 | 23-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Fri, 21APR | 1700-1900 | 14-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Sat, 22APR | 0700-0800 | Final Registration & Weigh-Ins
- Sat, 22APR | 0800 | Rules and Warm-Up
- Sat, 22APR | 0900 | Meet Start
Any lifter, Male or Female, 13 Years of age or older, with an active USPA Membership.
Ensure you have a copy of your USPA Membership Card during weigh-ins. You can check on the status and print a current USPA Membership card Here.
Raw | Classic Raw (i.e., Knee Wraps) | Single-Ply
Juniors | Open | Sub-Masters | Masters
114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 220 | 242 | 275 | 275 | 308 | 308+
97 | 105 | 114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 198+
Federation Rules and Standards:
This is a USPA sanctioned and Judged meet. You will find an overview of the latest Rules and Standards following the link in the upper right, or in the latest Technical Rulebook Here.
All Gear a must meet USPA rules and specs and all lifters must wear Singlets.
- Best Overall Lifters (Divisions with 3+ Athletes)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Medals for all Class Winners
Matthew Swartout | Phone: 646-707-4224 | Email: Contact@TheDirtyGym.com.