This is a meet for all your $h!t talking training partners, new trainees and timid buddies.
You know, the ones who lift hard, but get "Cold Feet" when it comes time to step on a platform. Held at The Dirty Gym Barbell Club, this will be a very accessible venue for first-time competitors. No big stage. No massive crowds (well maybe). Just lifters supporting new lifters!
Follow these easy steps!
1.) Become a USPA Member.
2.) Sign the USPA Event Waiver.
3.) Register & Pay for our Meet!
- 06JUNE18 | Registration is now OPEN!
- 06JUNE18 | Facebook Event is now live!
- Use #DontGetColdFeet to document your training progress!
Cost of Registration:
- USPA Membership (Mandatory) | $50
- Athlete Early Registration (Single Division) | $65 ($75 after August 1st)
- Additional Divisions (i.e., Cross-over Fees) | $30
- Spectators | Always Free!
- Fri, 14SEP | 0900-1100 | 23-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Fri, 14SEP | 1700-1900 | 14-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Sat, 15SEP | 0700-0800 | Final Registration & Weigh-Ins
- Sat, 15SEP| 0800 | Rules and Warm-Up
- Sat, 15SEP | 0900 | Meet Start
Any lifter, Male or Female, 13 Years of age or older, with an active USPA Membership.
Ensure you have a copy of your USPA Membership Card during weigh-ins. You can check on the status and print a current USPA Membership card Here.
Raw | Classic Raw (i.e., Knee Wraps) | Single-Ply
Juniors | Open | Sub-Masters | Masters
114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 220 | 242 | 275 | 275 | 308 | 308+
97 | 105 | 114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 198+
Rules and Standards:
All Gear a must meet rules and specs and all lifters must wear Singlets.
- Award packages from our Meet Sponsors
- Best Overall Lifters (Divisions with 3+ Athletes)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Medals for all Class Winners
Sung Kim | Phone: 937-985-4150 | Email: Contact@TheDirtyGym.com.
DIRECTIONS TO MEET:
You can use the Google Map below to find us for weigh-ins and the day of the meet.
Check the Event Page for this Meet on The Dirty Gym Facebook Page.
Photos and Video:
All Meets at The Dirty Gym are filmed using Professional-grade HD cameras and sound equipment. Lifting Videos and Photos are provided free of charge typically on our Google+ page and on our YouTube channel.
Vendor and Booth space will be available on premises and will fill up quickly. Contact Dirty Gym HQ for more information.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event or future events at The Dirty Gym, Contact Dirty Gym HQ for more information.