ARE YOU READY FOR SOME DOWN AND DIRTY SUMMER FUN?
This July come out to The Dirty Gym and join us for our second annual USPA Summer Bash! Come set PR's with us! We guarantee a friendly, intense, and professional atmosphere.
Held at The Dirty Gym Barbell Club, this will be a very accessible venue for first-time competitors as well as the veteran.
This meet will be limited to 50 lifters to provide the best conditions for you to hit that weight you have been chasing! We will have everything and anything you may need for your big day on the platform.
- 31JUNE | Early Registration is now Open!
- 31JUNE | Facebook Event Page is up on The Dirty Gym.
- 31JUNE | Judging and Standards Videos are up on our YouTube Channel.
Cost (Registration is Below):
- USPA Membership (Mandatory) | $50
- Athlete Registration (Single Division) | $65
- Additional Divisions (i.e., Cross-over Fees) | $30
- Spectators | Always Free!
- Fri, 21JULY | 0900-1100 | 23-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Fri, 21JULY | 1700-1900 | 14-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Sat, 22JULY | 0700 | Final Weigh-Ins (By Appt. Only)
- Sat, 22JULY | 0800 | Rules and Warm-Up
- Sat, 22JULY | 0900 | Meet Start
Any lifter, Male or Female, 13 Years of age or older, with an active USPA Membership.
Ensure you have a copy of your USPA Membership Card during weigh-ins. You can check on the status and print a current USPA Membership card Here.
Raw | Classic Raw (i.e., Knee Wraps) | Single-Ply
Juniors | Open | Sub-Masters | Masters
114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 220 | 242 | 275 | 275 | 308 | 308+
97 | 105 | 114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 198+
Federation Rules and Standards:
This is a USPA sanctioned and Judged meet. You will find an overview of the latest Rules and Standards following the link in the upper right, or in the latest Technical Rulebook Here.
All Gear a must meet USPA rules and specs and all lifters must wear Singlets.
- Best Overall Lifters (Divisions with 3+ Athletes)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Medals for all Class Winners
Matthew Swartout | Phone: 646-707-4224 | Email: Contact@TheDirtyGym.com.
Check the Event Page for this Meet on The Dirty Gym Facebook Page.
Photos and Video:
Vendor and Booth space will be available on premises and will fill up quickly. Contact Dirty Gym HQ for more information.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event or future events at The Dirty Gym, Contact Dirty Gym HQ for more information.