LEARN FROM THE QUEEN OF POWERLIFTING!
Laura is an ISSA certified personal trainer with 7 years of personal training experience. Laura graduated from Bowling Green State University in 2002 with a degree in Health Promotion. Laura is a professional powerlifter having broken world records 17 times in her three year career. She currently has the highest total of all-time by formula, marking her the strongest female powerlifter in history. Before powerlifting, Laura had 14 years of gymnastics experience and also ran several mini-marathons and 2 full marathons.
- 03OCT17 | Registration is now Open!
- 03OCT17 | Facebook Event Page is up on The Dirty Gym.
Her seminar will cover at a minimum, the following topics:
- Programming your training sessions
- Hands-on Technique and Feedback Clinics Focusing on:
- The Box Squat
- Bench Press
- Sumo DeadLift
- Accessory work, and sled pulling variations
- Q and A sessions
Start time is 1200 on Sunday, November 12th.
- Cost is $75 per Attendee
- Event is capped at 30 Attendees
- Approximately 4-5 Hours in Length
Her best lifts in the 165# weightclass are:
- Squat - 730#
- Bench - 465#
- Deadlift - 510#
- Total - 1720#
Check the Event Pages for this Meet on the The Dirty Gym Facebook Page.
Photos and Video:
All Events at The Dirty Gym are filmed and shot using Professional grade HD cameras and sound equipment. Any Footage and Photos may be provided free of charge on our Google+ page and on our YouTube channel.