Last Ditch Backyard Meet of Dayton Powerlifting.
This is a meet for all your $h!t talking training partners, new trainees and timid buddies. You know, the ones who lift hard, but get "Cold Feet" when it comes time to step on a platform. Held at The Dirty Gym Barbell Club, this will be a very accessible venue for first-time competitors.
No big stage. No massive crowds (well maybe). Just lifters supporting new lifters!
Cost (Registration is Below):
- USPA Membership (Mandatory) | $50
- Athlete Registration (Single Division) | $65
- Additional Divisions (i.e., Cross-over Fees) | $30
- Late Registration Fee (After 31Dec) | $15
- Spectators | Always Free!
- Fri, 15SEP | 0900-1100 | 23-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Fri, 15SEP | 1700-1900 | 14-Hour Weigh-Ins
- Sat, 16SEP | 0700-0800 | Final Registration & Weigh-Ins
- Sat, 16SEP | 0800 | Rules and Warm-Up
- Sat, 16SEP | 0900 | Meet Start
Any lifter, Male or Female, 13 Years of age or older, with an active USPA Membership.
Ensure you have a copy of your USPA Membership Card during weigh-ins. You can check on the status and print a current USPA Membership card Here.
Raw | Classic Raw (i.e., Knee Wraps) | Single-Ply
Juniors | Open | Sub-Masters | Masters
114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 220 | 242 | 275 | 275 | 308 | 308+
97 | 105 | 114 | 123 | 132 | 148 | 165 | 181 | 198 | 198+
Federation Rules and Standards:
This is a USPA sanctioned and Judged meet. You will find an overview of the latest Rules and Standards following the link in the upper right, or in the latest Technical Rulebook Here.
All Gear a must meet USPA rules and specs and all lifters must wear Singlets.
- Best Overall Lifters (Divisions with 3+ Athletes)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Medals for all Class Winners
Matthew Swartout | Phone: 646-707-4224 | Email: Contact@TheDirtyGym.com.
1. Become a USPA Member.
All competitors must be Registered USPA Members. You can also check on the status of your membership by going Here.
2. Sign an Event Liability Waiver.
Click the link to the left (or the pop-up in the bottom right). Minors must have a Parental Guardian sign their Waiver.
3. Register and Pay for the Meet.
Click the link to the left to fill-out your Registration form, and complete Checkout -- Then you're good to go!
Mail-In Registration Forms
If you would prefer to mail-in your Registration form and a Check, we will support that as long as USPA offers it as an option. You can find the Registration Form Here.
Directions to Meet:
You can use the Google Map below to find us for weigh-ins and the day of the meet.
Check the Event Page for this Meet on The Dirty Gym Facebook Page.
Photos and Video:
Vendor and Booth space will be available on premises and will fill up quickly. Contact Dirty Gym HQ for more information.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event or future events at The Dirty Gym, Contact Dirty Gym HQ for more information.